Re: elm filters?

Well, I went and grabbed the source package for elm-me+ and
there was filter... commented out of the Makefiles.  Uncomment
here and uncomment there and fix two unknown variable refs and
voila, we can build filter.  Which one of my users uses.  I
guess I'll try and get 'em to swap over to procmail.

 --Zachary