Quotas & AMD

  Does anybody know how I can configure my network in order to let the
users know their disk quotas? The problem is that the quota command
doesn't show the quota values, it only shows them when the user is logged
on the server.

  I'm using the AMD to mount the home directories by NFS on the clients.
I've read all of documents related to quotas, but with no success...

  Also, I've noted that when I mount the home directories by hand (without
AMD), using NFS of course, the users can see their disk quotas normaly,
but I really don't know why.

  Please help-me. :-)

Thanks in advance,
Felix Almeida <felix@ime.usp.br>