Re: stephen farrell: Re: making sound module

Hi,
>>"stephen" == stephen farrell <stephen@farrell.org> writes:

stephen> I'll also check out kernel-package (as it mentioned in the
stephen> FAQ), but from the description of kernel-sources, i figured
stephen> that was outdated or, at least, unnecessary.

	Well, it certainly is not necessary, and since it is a Debian
 value added utility, the stock kernel sources know nothing about it,
 but it _is_ being actively developed (spake the active developer ;-),
 and it certainly is supported, so if you have any problems with it,
 just fire away a bug report.

	manoj
--
 "I don't think Christians should use birth control.  You consummate
 your marriage as often as you like and if you have babies, you have