Re: Xwindows problem: window managers confusion HELP!

I found the problem, but I don't know how to fix it. The problem is that
fvwm95 doesn't worked after upgrading it.  It used to be called fvwm95,
but now is fvwm95-2.  fvwm, afterstep, and twm worked fine.  Is it
something wrong with the latest version?  I just won't run, I only get a
default X grey background with no menus, nothing....  Has anyone
experience a similar problem?