Re: Release Date for Debian 1.3.1

I was hoping to cut a CD.  I noticed a message from Bruce in
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/Debian-1.3/CD_MAKERS_README.txt which hints at
some unresolved issues.  The recent discussion has shown me there are more
issued than what is mentioned in that readme.  I know there are CD images
in ftp://ftp.debian.org/OfficialCD/, but I'd like to wait for 1.3.1 until
I cut a CD, even though it's for my personal use.

				-Patrick

= Patrick Ryan   <pryan@fhcrc.org> =
= PGP keys available upon request. =