RE: ELF -- a.out ?

Hello,

I'm writing to ask if there is a Debian 1.3 release that uses the ELF format rather than a.out and if yes, could someone be so kind as to point out to me an ftp site that has the install disks so I can have a running ELF system?

Xwindows 3.3 requires that there be an elf system.

Thank you in advance!!!!