Re: Screen grabbers?

On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I need to be able to grab some images off of an X windows session. I
> remember hearing hints that xv could do this, but I can't find any
> information on the subject.

The current Linux Gazette Weekend Mechanic:
	http://www.ssc.com/lg/issue18/lg_toc18.html
List: xv, xwpick, and xwd
as the programs he used to get some screen grabs.  xwd dumps what ever
window you want.  xwpick lets you draw a rectangle where you want to dump
to take place.

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds