Ethernet problem

	I have been trying my linux reconize my ethernet card and it has been imposible, I did it at my house and evething is O.K, but at my job it has been imposible.
	I have compiled my kernel many times with support for compatible NE2000 and my linux doesn't get it. In addition I tried to compile with support for all supported ethernet card with linux 2.0.30 and nothing happened.
	Thanks.

Bye.