Re: xforms, offix: what are they?

On Jun 11, Randy Edwards wrote
:    I've got two packages installed which dselect reports are obsolete.
: They're xforms 0.81-4 and offix 2.3a1.  Does anyone know what they are and
: whether it's safe to remove them?
:    I also have a copy of linuxdoc-sgml 1.5-4 installed which dselects also
: reports as obsolete.  Does anyone know what the status of this package is?

Dselect ``obsoletes'' packages it can't find a package file for.

xforms has changed to xforms0 and later to xforms081, since there
are incompatibilites with older versions.

offix -- I don't know where it is ..

    Heiko
--
email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92