Re: debian-user-digest problems

I'm not sure if the problem is related, but I've also had
trouble with debian-user digests, in my case using Emacs/RMAIL
on a non-debian system.

In my case the problem appears to be that debian-user-digest
uses a row of dashes as message separator, but some messages
already include rows of dashes, which are not escaped in the digest.

(So can everyone stop using rows of dashes!! :-)

-- David Pfitzner