Re: Best e-mail approach for discon. sites

Hello everyone,

jghasler@win.bright.net wrote:

: You may be right in suggesting uucp to the originator of this thread,
: though.  He should take a look at the bear book (Managing uucp and Usenet,
: O`Reilly).

I am the originator of this thread and yes, I'll go with UUCP. For what
I've heard in the thread and everywhere else, UUCP is the way to go.

I am working right now in getting this set up.

Thanks,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris