Re: Q on AccelX, does not install

I am using the (10-minute) demo on my machine until my official copy gets
here.  It works fine for me.  Broke temporarily when I upgraded to 1.3,
but a config file change put it all back in order for me.

Not much help...but it may be reassuring that someone else is having some
success with it.

Probably some nit-noy configuration detail.

                         Kevin

P.S. I think AccelX relies on at least some XFree components being
present on the system.  You haven't deinstalled any XFree stuff have you?
Wish my new server were here, I might be a little more help.