Re: Disk usage and des-solnet client

I just discovered an additional problem with my new des-solnet_1.03-4
package - on two of my systems, the "lwatchd" daemon (which I wrote)
died last night, but the desclient-x86-linux client kept running,
which is sort of good.  I'm not sure why.

So keep this in mind before you upgrade -- if lwatchd dies, the logs
won't rotate, and the desclient program won't "sleep" when the system
load is high (it does run at a nice'd level though).  When lwatchd dies,
the cron.daily script will mail an error when it tries to rotate the
logs.

I'm not sure why it failed, or how I'm going to debug it -- it
still seems to be running fine on my development machine.  If anybody
wants to examine my code for obvious errors, please do.

Cheers,

 - Jim