xpilot.deb and Sound

Hi All,

I have a question concerning the xpilot-package in Debian 1.2.4
(Cheapbytes Debian Release 1.2).

I don´t understand the ins and outs of sound support with this game:
I have a recompiled kernel with Soundblaster-support running (and it
works perfectly with other programs like bplay, maelstrom, the
afterstep-audio module and so on).

The question is: Does it have sound support as described in the
man-page, or is this special version compiled without sound-support (or
do I need a special sound server, which I might have forgotten (the
X-pilot-FAQ says something about a rplayd -I´m not shure if I have this
program).

Thanks in advance!

--

Bye,