Re: problem with popclient in daemon mode

> I was running popclient -d 900 on my Debian Linux 1.1 system, and after
> upgrading to 1.2 (and now to 1.3) popclient will start up at invocation,
> but dies. Am I missing something simple?

Yes, you must have installed fetchmail package which can still be invoked
as popclient, but behaves differently. E.g. some options in .poprc file
are no longer supported, etc. But in your case, if you use -d 900 option,
you have to use fetchmail itself. Anyway, check man fetchmail for details.

Alex Y.