Re: SLang? Cron run-parts /etc/cron.weekly

Quoting Joey Hess (joey@kite.ml.org):
> > > USE_SLRNPULL=y
> > > GETDESC_WITH_CRONJOB=y
> > The first was n, the second was y. And, yes, that was the point, I'm afraid.
> I'm going to upload a package soon that corrects this. I'll try to get it
> into debian 1.3.1.

I hope it will (whoever was the guy having to say yes, forgot it again).
It's a nasty and irritating bug that will trouble those that are new to
Linux, IMO.

Alexander

--
"Video killed the radio star ... then the Shi^H^Hpice Girls killed the rest."
-- Alan Braverman