Re: SLang? Cron run-parts /etc/cron.weekly

   I've got a newbie-type question for anyone kind enough to answer.  This morning I got a message from my cron which told me the following (header cut down a bit for brevity):

>> From: root (Cron Daemon)
>> To: root
>> Subject: Cron <root@golgotha> run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
>>
>> Terminal not powerful enough for SLang.

   What's this mean?  And what is SLang?  Man and apropos doesn't seem to turn up anything for it and I don't have a clue.  Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

--
                          | Debian GNU/    __      o
 Regards,                 |               / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __
 (redwards@together.net)  |         ...because lockups are for convicts...