Problems with NFS / rpc.mountd!

Hallo,

I got some problems when starting /etc/init.d/netstd_nfs (?) (and on boot),
the error is:

~ # /etc/init.d/netstd_nfs start
Starting remote filesystem services: nfsd mountd/etc/init.d/netstd_nfs: line
35:   412 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) start-stop-daemon --start
--quiet --exec ${NET}/rpc.mountd
 ugidd pcnfsd bwnfsdclntudp_create: RPC: Program not registered
.

The rest is working ok, it seems. What does the second message tell me? Is
this perhaps a know problem, what package (if any) is needed to be upgraded,
is it possible to just copy it over?

TIA,
Alexander

--
"Video killed the radio star ... then the Shi^H^Hpice Girls killed the rest."
-- Alan Braverman