Leafnode

Does anyone know where leafnode keeps it lists of newsgroups it's supposed
to retrieve? Somehow, my system keeps grabbing more and more things I
didn't ask for (Local newsgroups of Miami, stuff like that). I'd like to
lean it out a bit and see if it helps at all.

After running fetch for the first time, I can see all the newsgroups. But
when the client goes to get one that's not yet been used, the client gives
an error message saying it's an empty newsgroup. Next time fetch is run,
that newsgroup is brought in.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim