Re: Ip Masqurading Question

These are from a YAHOO! search (the '+' in front of each word tells YAHOO
that these words MUST be in the returned links).  Th first has 3 patches
available.

                Found 51 matches containing +quake +linux +ip +masq.
                Displaying matches 1-20.

     Index of /ipmasq - Terminus. Linux IP Masqerade for Quake. Here's some
     quake related resources for IP masq, mostly from the IPMASQ mailing
     list. I admit it is a mess, but it.
     --http://terminus.terminator.net/ipmasq/

     Linux IP Masquerade Resource - Info on Nigel's Bumper masquerading
     kernel patches. Quoted from a post on the mailing list by Nigel
     Metheringham: March 3, 1997. [Several people are on...
     --http://hwy401.com/achau/ipmasq/bumper.html

     Linux IP Masquerade Resource - Linux IP Masquerade Resource. Last
     updated on March 3, 1997. Please bookmark
     http://www.wwonline.com/~achau/ipmasq/ as the main IP Masquerade
     Resource... --http://hwy401.com/tenant/achau/ipmasq/

On  4 Jun 97,  David Louks wrote regarding:
__ Re: Ip Masqurading Question __

> Thanks for the help Scot, Has anyone else  heard of this??? I have
> searched around using excite, but I have no real idea what I am looking
> for. A push in the right direction would be nice....
>
> Thanks
> Dave
>
> Scot Kreienkamp wrote:
>
> > I believe there is a separate module you must load in with
> > masquerading
> > to make quake work.  Actually, i believe it's called quake module too!
> >
> > Sorry, but I don't know where to get it.
> >
> > On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, David Louks wrote:
> >
> > > Well, I'm not sure if anyone can answer my question....Nobody was
> > able
> > > to help me with my arcnet problem (which I managed to figure out
> > myself)
> > > so here goes.
> > >
> > > I have ip masqurading working on my system, ie: win95 box connected
> > > linux 2.0.0 which is connected to the net. Telnet works, Netscape,
> > mail
> > > and ftp all work properly for me. But, I am a Quake junkie and would
> >
> > > like to play it through Ip masqurading. As it stands right now...I
> > > can't. Even if I log onto the net using only Win95 I can't. I have
Gerald V. Livingston II

Reply to gvl@usa.net