Looking for New Maintainers

I am listed as the maintainer of the following packages in the distribution.
These are available for other maintainers. I would especially welcome if
someone who wants to become a debian developer would take a package or two.
All packages have been done using debmake and should be easy to handle.

Some of these packages have had others volunteering to take over the package
in the past but they have not uploaded any new version and I am still listed
as the maintainer in the packages file. If you want to take one of those you
need to first try to contact the person listed.

ncsa		NCSA Webserver
wwwoffle	Web Proxy for Offline Browsing
defrag		Peter Iannarelli <peter@pisys.com>
genromfs	Bootup File System
bridge		Bridging 2.0.X Kernels
bridgex		Bridging 2.1.X Kernels
ppp		Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>
berolist	Easy to handle List Server
adbbs		BBS Software
eject		Eject and Change CDs
chos		Helmut Geyer <Helmut.Geyer@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De>
boa		Fast Webserver
gpc		GNU Pascal
libgpc2
gpc-doc
verse		Daily Scriptural Verse
freefont	Fonts for X
bonnie		Performance Test
fdos		FreeDos (probably obsolete since dosemu contains it now)
sharefont	Shareware Fonts
upsd		Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
newsx		News Retrieval
ncompress	Helmut Geyer <Helmut.Geyer@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De>
syslinux	Boot Loader for Debian Boot Floppies
ircd		Paul Haggart <phaggart@cybertap.com>
fvwm95		Kenneth MacDonald <kenny@ed.ac.uk>
pax		David Frey <david@eos.lugs.ch>
pash		NC clone
netdiag		Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>
floppybackup	Backup to floppies
zmailer		Extremely efficient Mailer
isite		Web Search / Database Search engine
xskat		Helmut Geyer <Helmut.Geyer@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De>
bible-kjv	Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>
knfs		Kernel NFS tools
poppassd	Remote password change daemon for Eudora etc.
transproxy	Transparent Proxy Tools
loadlin		Boot Loader
freetype	TrueType FontManager
automount	Helmut Geyer <Helmut.Geyer@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De>