Re: IConnect Corp Debian any good?

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:23:43 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

%On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Benedict Chong wrote:
%
%> I bought infomagic's devel resource for the debian stuff and
%> apparently it's broken.
%
%Which Month/Year developers resource do you have. I used the
%December 1996 with few problems. The base system installed fine.
%Had some troubles due to X-windows, but these were not unique to
%Infomagic. I also have the April 1997, but have not installed a
%complete system from it. Perhaps if you posted your problems,
%someone could tell you how to work them out.

I have the december Infomagic stuff as well. I've installed Debian
from it twice including X (for S3) not problems.

Just wanted the latest and greatest...

Anyway, I just checked out CheapBytes suggested by someone else.

Their hot off the press is $35!

That's expensive!

I guess I'll stick to the Dec infomagic dev. resources and upgrade
from there...

Ben