Re: SU Problems

All of the suggestions were more or less appropriate, but I think a
more secure way to grant another user the right to run programs on
your display is to use xauth.  See the xauth manpage for more details,
but I use

  xauth extract - $DISPLAY | rsh otherhost xauth merge -

to allow *only* myself on otherhost to connect to the current display.
If I had used something like "xhost +otherhost" then anyone on
otherhost could snoop my display, or whatever...

--
Rob