Leafnode permissions

	Hi,

I`m using leafnode from 1.2.8 Iconnect CD. A damn good prog for dial-up
stuff and much easier to use than the heavier cnews and INN. <My problem
comes from the permissions. I want to be able to "fetch" news using
my personal account "oz" but no matter how I setuid the /usr/sbin/fetch
program it always says the following;

/usr/sbin/fetch: must be run as news or root

I`m not too hot at the setuid business but I`ve tried various configurations
and can`t get it to accept being run from anything other than "news".

Help?

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \
 / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
 \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|