Re: PASCAL for Linux

On Wed, 28 May 1997, Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro wrote:

> I've been trying to download a PASCAL compiler for Linux and I've been
> unsuccesful.

Um, I'm assuming you're using Debian, since you're asking in
debian-user.  (grin) Did you try the p2c package, which is a
Pascal-to-C translator?  Not exactly a Pascal compiler, however it may
suit your needs.  You don't mention it, so just in case you don't know
about it, here's a pointer. . . .

G'luck,
Kendall