PASCAL for Linux

Sorry for my previous request which apparently was sent to the wrong
distribution list (many apologies to Pete Templin who kindly pointed it
out to me).
I've been trying to download a PASCAL compiler for Linux and I've been
unsuccesful.  Every site I've gone to either has the wrong link on their
html or I am denied the FTP transfer. I am assuming that this is a
problem with our WinNT server.  Anyone has ideas of where I could
download this program?  I've tried linux.org with their software map
engine which failed, and I also went on sunsite.

Thank you all for your patience and help.
	Leandro+
___
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro (LA672)
Assistant to the Editor and Localization, GamesMania
Internet Frontier, Toronto, Canada
Email: leandro@ifront.com
Tel: (416) 656-2659 ext. 425
Fax: (416) 656-0863

Time is an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space.
 -- graffiti

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79