Re: Shadowconfig

>  endor:/etc # shadowconfig on
>  grep: xdm: No such file or directory
>  sed: can't read xdm: No such file or directory
>  Please correct the error and rerun `/usr/sbin/shadowconfig on'

I believe the correct shadow config should have an if [ -f xdm ] ie...
  if [ -f xdm ]; then
    if ! grep -q 'xdm-shadow' xdm ; then
      sed -e 's:/usr/bin/X11/xdm:/usr/bin/X11/xdm-shadow:' xdm > shadowxdm$$
      mv shadowxdm$$ xdm
      chmod 755 xdm
    fi
  fi

Let Guy know if this fixes it.  Judging from the time it takes to respond
to things, I get the impression he's very busy.

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds