Clarification of elm/smail config problem

Someone pointed out that the headers for my earlier post looked fine.  I
forgot to mention that I have been using Netscape for sending mail
because it generates the correct headers. This message (from elm) should
have the incorrect headers. If it doesn't, my problem is solved :^)

Thanks again,
Lee

lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com
replies to this message will go to the wrong user