elm/smail config problem

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for putting together a great system.  But I'm writing because I
have a problem setting up my first mail system.

My mailbox at the isp is "lee.bradshaw", but the username on my network
is bradshaw.  I can get mail with popclient just fine, but I can't seem
to get the correct return address on my outgoing mail.  I've tried
-trusted, -trusted_user=bradshaw, -sender_env_variable=SENDER_NAME in
the smail config file, but the from line is "From:
bradshaw@mindspring.com" instead of "From:
lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com".  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
to change this?

I've got three addresses which need to be changed (the usernames were
already used at the isp.)  The pine documention suggests ways to do this
with pine, but I prefer elm.  Also I would like all outgoing mail to
pass through smail so things can be fixed in one place.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Lee Bradshaw
lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com