Newbie Question (sorta :)

Hi.

I was getting a new unix trainee to install debian today for the first
time.  They muffed choosing the right module for the ethernet card and made
it all the way through the install.

The question is: Is there any way to get back to the screen with the menu
interface for loading modules into the kernel once you are done with the
install or is it a once only sorta thing?

It would make their life easier... otherwise I'll just start teaching them
how to recompile the kernel :)

Adam