Re: Connecting linux to an ISP

>Anybody knows exactly how do i configure my modem, my dialup connection,
and the password and user name to connect to my isp and surf the internet?

        Yup.  I found the answer sitting at http://www.linux.org, HOW TO
connec to an ISP provider.  It was very helpful and it covered everything I
needed to know.

        Careful that posts like this might get you flamed ;-)
Leandro+
--
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro? (LA672)
Assistant to the Editor and Localization, GAMESMANIA

	Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa. (Divina Commedia, Inferno).

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79