Re: Debian 1.2 installed... Need internet access... now what?

    Tj> Now the question... DSELECT has the option of installing
    Tj> packages via FTP... How do you do this, when the packages
    Tj> needed to communicate via modem and FTP arent installed yet??
    Tj> Are are they???? and what packages do I need??

 You have to edit two files to make pppd work.  They are
"/etc/ppp.chatscript" and "/etc/ppp.options_out".  After that, you can
type `pon` to connect to your ISP.

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg