seyon

I've downloaded seyon recently, because I understand (perhaps
incorrectly) that it provides a terminal emulator cum dialer for use in
the X environment.   Having done so, how do I invoke it?  I tried seyon
from within xterm, but it says "ksh: seyon: not found".  I did a "find /
-type f -name seyon" on a regular (<ALT><F1>) shell as root, and it
found only /usr/lib/menu/default/seyon.  I also tried "man seyon" but no
man entry was found.  Anyone have a clue for me??  TIA.