.wav recording software?

Hi!

I've got a SoundBlaster 32 on my Debian system, and I'd like to be able to
record sounds for it.  In dselect, I didn't come across any packages that
seem to do recording.  Does anyone know of a package (or just software
somewhere) that can record to a .wav?  Thanks.

I'm not currently on the mailing list; please respond to me directly
(cleggp@megadodo.com).  Thanks.  :)

...Paul

      ...Paul, cleggp@megadodo.com, http://megadodo.com/~cleggp/
    37 Briarwood Lane, Apt 4, Marlboro, MA 01752   (508) 481-2167
   Visit the Project Galactic Guide Homepage!  http://megadodo.com/
         Check out Megadodo MUSH! telnet://megadodo.com:4242