Re: routing/arp

Nemo wrote:

> Hi.
>
>         Having a smaler problem and are getting crazy of reading man and
>         HOWTO text's.. Tha situration is that I have a computer that i
>         ganna connect to a network, sftg ;P. Well my computter sitting on
>         local net (192.168.17.*) and I ganna usege a a adder computer whid
>         two ethernetcard to route it. I want my computer to have ip
>         194.103.205.254 and the routing computer have 194.103.205.120. Not
>         sure how tto set it up and geting tyred of all text files and
>         ansking if ne1 know howto and can send a mail to me

Ok, so your setup is like this:

       A             B              C
         ethernet1       ethernet2

(A, B, C are the computers). Please run 'netstat -nr' on each of these
three computers and post the results back to the list. Also include
/etc/init.d/network from each of these machines. Then maybe I can help
you.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com