Xwindows running finally!! what's next?

Hi all!,

I just want to thank all who helped me get Xwindows running.  This is what I hadto do to install it successfully:  I cleaned everything first, may be it had something to do with selecting "-" instead of "_".  I also had to install xserver-svga first and then xbase with the rest of its dependencies.  Anyway, I'm now looking for a window manager and all the neat tools to run Xwindows smoothly.  I heard of fvwm, gwm, afterstep, fvwm95 and others.  Can I run all of them at the same time? Is it a sequence? Do I need to kill xwindows before I install them or dselect will take care of that?

Alberto Ruiz
aruiz@debian1.sssys.com