Re: Certification Authority for Apache-1.1.3

orinc@czech.net wrote:
>authority for our network. Regarding the SSL itself and secure server I've
>succeeded, I've set it up and working. But I'm not able to set up a CA.
>I've read documentation for SSL and a lot of WWW pages regarding SSL, but
>can't catch the point.
>
>Does any of you have any experiences with this problem? Any help will be
>greatly appreciated (but step-by-step guide will be better ;-) ).

If I remember correctly, the SSLeay FAQ has a step-by-step guide. I'm not
net-connected right now so I can't check, but the URL is (from
/usr/doc/ssleay/README.gz) http://www.psy.uq.oz.au/~ftp/Crypto . If you
can't find it there, mail me back and I'll try to look for it.

I haven't tried to follow the guide, but it didn't look too difficult.

--
-=- Rjs -=- rjs@spider.compart.fi, rjs@lloke.dna.fi