Certification Authority for Apache-1.1.3

Hi all,
	I've got a problem I've stuck with. I try to set up an secure
apache web server (apache 1.1.3 + SSL 0.6.4) and self-signed certification
authority for our network. Regarding the SSL itself and secure server I've
succeeded, I've set it up and working. But I'm not able to set up a CA.
I've read documentation for SSL and a lot of WWW pages regarding SSL, but
can't catch the point.

Does any of you have any experiences with this problem? Any help will be
greatly appreciated (but step-by-step guide will be better ;-) ).

			Thanks in advance,
					Petr Barta