dselect problem.

     Quite a while ago I selected netscape 3.01 to be installed.
When I got the netscape tar.gz file, I got the gold package which was
not what the .deb file was trying to install it was trying to do the
non gold 3.01.  Since I had the tar file and didn't feel like getting
the other one I installed it manually but neglected to unselect
netscape in dselect.  I have recently updated my packages file and
the new one has netscale 4 in it.  dselect is still trying to ftp the
netscape 3 installer and I can't find a way to stop it from doing
that.  It's not really that big a deal since I can just select the
packages to ftp and tell it no to netscape but that is a real pain in
the tail.

    Other than this I'v had little problem with dselect.  The
recursive loop it gets it's self into at times over dependencies is a
little anoying but all in all it is a lot better that some of the
alternitives and I'd surely hate to have to write the thing my self.
It is nice to have people deal with many insuse of install for you in
advance.