Re: InfoMagic's new LDR

On Mon, 12 May 1997 tgakem@chem.tue.nl wrote:

> > I wonder, is it time to request they stop distributing Debian?
>

> provide a consistency check for complete CD's, so that companies like
> InfoMagic can easily check what they press.  I have the impression the

Eric, I suspect you are correct.  I do have a tendancy to over-react to
bad situations.  What kind of consistency check would we need to
provide?  Something to read the Package file and verify that all packages
were there and also read all the directories and verify all packages were
listed in the Package file?  Would something like that be enough?

Frank