DNS question

I think I know the answer to this already, BUT is it possible to run a
secondary DNS through an IP masq firewall?

Just wondering since I'm about to network my home systems via an IP masq
firewall and would rather use one of my other systems as secondary.

I haven't researched IP masq firewalling yet.  Is this the BEST way to put
a machine on the net without it's own IP?

--Rick

rickya@siservices.net