Re: motherboard

Hi John,

	I have just built my own system. The mainboard i bought is a Tyan
S1563D Tomcat IIID. I got the duel but there is also a single one. you can
use a 75-200 MHz processor in it. the chipset is Intel 430HX. For slots it
has 4 32-bit PCI and 5 16-bit ISA. It works great and can be found in the
190.00 - 220.00 cost range. Tyan's URL is http://www.tyan.com for more
info.

-Rob