Samba help

I can mount my Linux server through a modem connection using mgetty.

I am using NFS to mount a Novell file server.

I am running Samba on all of my UNIX machines and can see all of them
from remote access.

I need to be able to mount and access a Win95 box from remote locations
through remote access.  I have tried smb_mount, with no luck.
I also cannot see the mounted Novell partitions from remote.

Has anyone done this before?  If so, Please Help!!

Thank you in advance,

Andy