Unidentified subject!

I tried to post this to the newsgroup, as I no longer subscribe to the
list, but our server isn't properly configured:

Your article's newsgroup:
linux.debian.user       User input on the Debian Linux distribution

Check spelling, Send, Abort, Edit, or List? s
The "linux.debian.user" newsgroup is moderated, but has no address;
ask your news administrator to fix this.
(Article not posted.)