how to safely install libc6..

Heya..

geez:) I'm encountering too many problems lately.. anyways.. I just tried
to install libc6 from unstable.. (yes.. I know.. unstable.. but I dont
care:) How can I safely install it? because libc6 conflicts with libc-dev
and libc5-dev provides libc-dev.. but if I try to remove libc5-dev I'll
break alot more packages.. Should I just wait with installing libc6 or
does anyone know a safe way on doing this?

-Paul