Re: ctype.h

Hi,

I'm not sure what causes this problem but I've run into it once or twice
before. Possibly, your routine is looking for "/usr/include/ctype.h"  and
what it's getting is "/usr/include/linux/ctype.h" which is different.  If
your "/usr/include/ctype.h" file contains the "#include_next ..." line,
it's wrong and should be replaced. This is probably most easily done by
getting the package for libc5-dev_5.4.23-2 (or whatever's current) and
reinstalling it. This seemed to fix things for me.

J. Goldman