New Hard Disk

I'm trying to add space to my system and all i have is a 170meg HD what I
want to do is move everything from /usr/lib to the new HD and have the new
drive mount at that point. I would like to have the move done in one
command. is that posible or will i have to move the whole tree by hand?
Syd
----
http://www.uc.edu/~alsobrsp

	"How do you know you're having fun
	 if there's no one watching you have it."
					Douglas Adams