Need SCSI Module (scsi_mod.o, sd.o) Driver

Hellow,
   Does anybody have moduluar SCSI divers for kernel 2.0.27 ?. What I
need is two SCSI drivers such as scsi_mod.o sd.o. These modules will be
used to drive SCSI Iomega zip.
I have downloaded Debian 1.2 from www.debian.org and the kernel version
is 2.0.27. I have tried to compile these modules, however, when I use
'insmod scsi_mod', the kernel give me error message. The error message
was :
   ' The module scsi_mod.o compiled in Kernel 2.0.28, and the kernel is
2.0.27. check ....'
 I just use source files in 'kernel-source-2.0.27' directory for
compilation.