Newby: dselect failure

Every time I've tried to run dselect I get down to 'install' and start
it,

 after several screens (and seconds) it start list a bunch of selected
options gives an error message. Below is the for of it
/debian/stable/binary-i386/admin/quota_1.55-4.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors
installation script returned error exit status 1.
Press RETURN to continue
 Can someone tell me what's probley going on ?
 Thanx much..