Re: Rocket Port ISA card and LINUX

Hi,

I currently use the Rocketport here under 2.0.6 and 2.0.27

I just recompiled the V1.12 driver as I was using the 1.10 driver from way
back.
The driver compiled OK but I DO have autoconf.h on the system. I have it
in

./usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.27/include/linux/autoconf.h
./usr/include/linux/autoconf.h
This is possibly because I have the full source installed for some
development work.

If it is of any help I can provide the compiled drivers from both 2.0.6 &
2.0.27.
The 2.0.6 driver is currently in use (V1.10) with the basic Debian kernel.
I can also build the 1.12 driver with the stabdard kernel if you wish.

Hope this helps

Rowan

 -
>   Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:17:21 -0500
>   From: Lauralyn Gorham <lauralyng@comtrol.com>
>
>   It is a customer of a coworker of mine from the UK. I'm in the US, so
>   don't know when I can get an answer to which version of libc he has.  I
do
>   know he has the kernal revision 2.0.21. To be honest, I don't know if
the
>   customer has Debian, but I do. I was hoping by installing Debian
2.0.3,
>   that I could duplicate his problem or at least investigate it a little.
But